- ENGLISH - ITALIAN
- ITALIAN - ENGLISH
- SPANISH - ITALIAN
- ITALIAN - SPANISH
- EDITING / PROOFREADING
– June 2015: Course for Experts in National and International ceremonial and protocol, and Management of International events (SIOI – Italian Society for International Organization, Rome)
– Jan 2012 ? Dec 2012: Postgraduate Course in Legal Translation and Interpreting (UNINT University, Rome)
– Oct 2008 – Mar 2011: Master’s degree in Conference Interpreting (UNINT University, Rome)
– Oct 2005 – Mar 2009: Bachelor’s degree in Cultural and linguistic mediation (UNINT University, Rome)
- ARTS AND HUMANITIES - AUDIOVISUAL MEDIA - EDUCATION - ENVIRONMENT AND ECOLOGY - FOOD AND BEVERAGES - GENERAL - JOURNALISM - LEGAL - PERSONAL AND COMMERCIAL CORRESPONDENCE - SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT - TOURISM AND TRAVEL
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Since August 2013: Director, translator and interpreter at The Translation Lounge (www.thetranslationlounge.com), language services agency based in London, member of the Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK.
Since October 2010: Conference interpreter. Main assignments:
- Simultaneous interpreter for the "Creative Europe: alongside TV Producers" event, within the framework of the MIA - International Audiovisual Market, organized by the Istituto Luce.
- Simultaneous interpreter at the Ordinary Congress of the Mediterranean Handball Confederation.
- Simultaneous interpreter at the 5th International Symposium on Respeaking, Live Subtitling and Accessibility, organized by UNINT University.
- Interpreters' coordinator at the "Laser Technology Open Meeting", organized by the Union Internationale de Pentathlon Moderne.
- Simultaneous interpreter for the High-level meeting "The financing of the future Trans-Mediterranean Transport Network", promoted by the Union for the Mediterranean.
- Liaison interpreter at the "Fine Wines of Italy" event, promoted by Confagricoltura
- Simultaneous interpreter at the National Convention "ESA Environmental Monitoring of Operating plans in the field of transport infrastructures", promoted by the Italian Ministry
of Transport and Infrastructures.
- Simultaneous interpreter at the National AIOP Convention "What can and cannot be seen of healthcare spending in Italy?"
- Simultaneous interpreter at the LTAC - LUSPIO Translation Automation Conference.
- Simultaneous interpreter at the FOCSIV Workshop "Is there enough food to feed the world?", promoted by FAO.
Since May 2008: Translations of different types of texts for private clients, mainly in the legal field. Translations of institutional texts for the Interpreters and Translators Office of the Italian Chamber of Deputies. Participation in the writing of an Italian-English Parliamentary terminology glossary, soon to be published.