- ITALIAN - ENGLISH
- ENGLISH - ITALIAN
- FRENCH - ITALIAN
- CHINESE - ITALIAN
- SPANISH - ITALIAN
- ITALIAN - FRENCH
- ITALIAN - CHINESE
- NORWEGIAN (BOKMAL) - ITALIAN
- NORWEGIAN (NYNORSK) - ITALIAN
- NORWEGIAN (BOKMAL) - ENGLISH
- NORWEGIAN (NYNORSK) - ENGLISH
- NORWEGIAN - CHINESE
- GERMAN - ITALIAN
- ENGLISH - CHINESE
- CHINESE - ENGLISH
- EDITING / PROOFREADING
October 2008 to May 2009, International tutor for Chinese-speaking students at the university of Bologna. Italian language teaching activities and community interpreting for the benefit of Chinese-speaking students? social integration. Also scholarship for assistance to conference interpreting students in simultaneous interpreting from English into Italian and from Italian into English at the University of Bologna, Italy.
25 November 2009, visiting scholar in ????, lecture on ?Subtitling in Italy?.
10 December 2009, Guest Speaker at Shanghai International Studies University (SISU).
From September 2010 onwards, Contract professor (part-time lecturer) at Fujen Catholic University.
From September 2011 onwards, Contract professor at Taipei National University of the Arts.
- ARTS AND HUMANITIES - AUDIOVISUAL MEDIA - BUSINESS AND INSURANCE - EDUCATION - ENERGY / POWER / OIL AND NATURAL GAS - ENVIRONMENT AND ECOLOGY - GENERAL - LITERATURE - PERSONAL AND COMMERCIAL CORRESPONDENCE - RELIGION - SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT - TOURISM AND TRAVEL
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Member of ??????? (Taiwan Association of Translation and Interpretation, TATI).
Full member of Korean Society of Conference Interpretation (KSCI).
Member of EACS, European Association of Chinese Studies.
Member of JAITS (Japanese Association for Translation and Interpretation Studies).