- ARABIC - ENGLISH
- ENGLISH - ARABIC
- EDITING / PROOFREADING
With the purpose of delivering high-quality and certified linguistic services in Saudi Arabia, I registered for Freelancer Certification governed by the Saudi Ministry of Labour (MOL) in my senior year in 2019 at King Saudi University to provide a broad spectrum of clients with translation, interpretation, and editing services in a legal manner with the obtained certification No. (01F8363E). Over the years, I am content to have worked and supported projects of private and public sectors, translation offices, and individuals in plenty of fields, namely law, marketing, finance, commerce, real estate, and IT. My clients include the Saudi Unified Portal, the Royal Commission for AlUla (RCU), Vision Realization Office, Capital Market Authority, Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC), Ministry of Health (MOH), Ministry of Culture (MOC), Ministry of Commerce (MC), the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology with the cooperation of the Saudi Federation for LEAP Conference, Smaat Agency, Caramel Marketing Agency. Furthermore, my services comprise providing support to individuals and translation offices such as SURV Translation Office and Saleh Al Omar for Certified Translation.
In addition to translation, I supported the Ministry of Housing and Ministry of Culture in interpreting private meetings through using Interprefy Platform.
As an employee, I worked for ExtendAd as a bilingual content creator. My responsibilities included:
– Developing copies (tweets, posts, etc.,) for ministers and public figures in Saudi Arabia in English Langauge for social media.
– Translating materials (documents) requested by ministers and public figures for marketing and media purposes.
– Translating policies, procedures, and contracts related to the company (ExtendAd) and its clients as well.
– Translating classified documents as per request of the company’s clients.
– Subtitling over 20 videos for the company’s clients.
– Translating different documents in plenty of fields, namely, car spare parts, IT, environment, religion, and so on.
I am currently working for Saudi Arabian Military Industries (SAMI) as a legal and military translator. My responsibilities include:
– Translating contracts, agreements, and memorandum of understanding from and to ARA/EN.
– Translating letters and mandates from and to ARA/EN.
– Translating classified materials for ministries and the Minister of Defense H.R.H Crown Prince MBS.
- ARTS AND HUMANITIES - AUDIOVISUAL MEDIA - COMPUTING AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - EDUCATION - ENERGY / POWER / OIL AND NATURAL GAS - ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION - ENVIRONMENT AND ECOLOGY - INVESTMENT AND BANKING - JOURNALISM - LEGAL - RELIGION - SCIENCES - SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT - TOURISM AND TRAVEL - TRANSPORT AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
SDL Trados - Memesource - SmartCat - Augisub - Interprefy