- SPANISH - ENGLISH
Official Spanish Interpreter in the following settings: Criminal and Civil courts (at the Local and District level); Family and Federal court; Administrative Appeals Tribunal and Worker’s Compensation Court; Worker’s compensation and Third Party Injury Claims tribunals; AVL’s (Audio-visual link) for court appearances and video conferences for Legal Aid matters; Family reconciliation sessions; Legal conferences at Barristers’ chambers; Legal conferences in low/high-security prisons and remand centres; Psychological assessments in prisons, remand centres and clinical arenas; Medico-legal conferences; investigations; The Spanish Club, conferences with liquidators and, telephone conferences between insurance companies and their clients in a number of different settings.
Official Spanish>English Translator for the following type of documents: personal certificates (birth/marriage/death certificates; police clearance certificates; Driver licences and ID cards; Educational degrees and Statements of Attainment); medical reports (X-ray and other scans; medical certificates); newsletters; and, police reports.
- Translation of personal documents for Information Planet (Migration Agency) and Bravo Migration;
- Translation of personal documents for numerous private clients;
- Translation of select historical journal entries for a PhD student;
- Extract translations of various academic papers on marine archaeology;
- Voice-over work in Spanish for the introduction and usage of various commercial products.
- ARTS AND HUMANITIES - BUSINESS AND INSURANCE - EDUCATION - ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION - ENVIRONMENT AND ECOLOGY - FOOD AND BEVERAGES - GENERAL - INDUSTRY - LEGAL - MEDICINE AND HEALTH - PERSONAL AND COMMERCIAL CORRESPONDENCE
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
I graduated with a Bachelor of Arts (Interpreting and Translation) from the University of Western Sydney in 1995 and have since been a practicing interpreter and translator.
Currently completing a Master in Interpreting and Translation at the University of New South Wales.
- AUSIT (Australian Institute of Interpreters and Translators) since 2015;
- Member of Professionals Australia (TIA branch)