- ENGLISH - SPANISH
- SPANISH - ENGLISH
- EDITING / PROOFREADING
- University Degrees:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Translation: Public Translator of English-Spanish – School of Languages, National University of Cordoba, Argentina – 1999-2003 (five-year course of study)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language (ESL/EFL) – School of Languages, National University of Cordoba, Argentina – 1999-2005 (five-year course of study)
- Graduate Degree in English Language and Literature – School of Languages, National University of Cordoba, Argentina – 1999-2004 (five-year course of study). Thesis: Societal changes and the persisting feeling of dissatisfaction in women’s lives: An analysis of Michael Cunningham’s The Hours (Grade: 10/10)
- Certified Copy Editor and Proofreader of Spanish – Fundacion Litterae-Fundeu (2009-2011)
- Certified Localisation Professional by The Institute of Localisation Professionals (TILP) – ID # 08062
- SDL Trados Studio 2011 for Translators – Getting
- COMPUTING AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - EDUCATION - FOOD AND BEVERAGES - MEDICINE AND HEALTH - SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT - TOURISM AND TRAVEL
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
I have been working in the translation industry since 2004
Sworn Translator of English - Colegio de Traductores Publicos de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires (CTPCBA)
International Association of Professional Translators and Interpreters (IAPTI)
Use of MS Office, Adobe Acrobat Pro, ABBYY FineReader, QA Distiller, and X-Bench. MS Windows and Mac OS X environments. 10 key stroke.
CAT Tools: SDL Trados 2007, SDL Trados Studio 2011, SDLX, STAR Transit, Wordfast Pro, Alchemy Catalyst, SDL Passolo, WebBudget XT, MemoQ.
Graphic Design: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign.
Proficient use of Track Changes.