- ENGLISH - ITALIAN
- ITALIAN - ENGLISH
- GERMAN - ITALIAN
- ITALIAN - GERMAN
- RUSSIAN - ITALIAN
- FRENCH - ITALIAN
- EDITING / PROOFREADING
– MA in Conference Interpreting (University of Udine – Gorizia Campus);
– BA in Liaison Interpreting and Translation (SSLMIT – Forlì);
– Semester of studies in Russia at MGU (Lomonosov Moscow State University);
– Prolonged stays abroad in England, Russia, Germany and France.
- ARTS AND HUMANITIES - COMPUTING AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - ENERGY / POWER / OIL AND NATURAL GAS - ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION - ENVIRONMENT AND ECOLOGY - FOOD AND BEVERAGES - GENERAL - INDUSTRY - PERSONAL AND COMMERCIAL CORRESPONDENCE - RELIGION - SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT - TOURISM AND TRAVEL - TRANSPORT AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
I have been working as Freelance Interpreter/Translator since January 2008. The main interpreting services I can provide are simultaneous, consecutive, whispering and ad-hoc interpreting. I also can carry out written translation projects from my working languages into Italian.
- Socio Ordinario ANITI/Qualified ANITI Member (Associazione Nazionale Italiana Traduttori e Interpreti - Italian National Association of Professional Translators and Interpreters).
- IAPTI (International Association of Professional Translators and Interpreters) and TRADINFO Member.
- Sworn interpreter/translator at the Court of Florence.
- Authorized Tour Escort ("Accompagnatore turistico" for Florence, Tuscany, Italy and abroad) with authorization issued by the Province of Florence.