- FRENCH - ITALIAN
- EDITING / PROOFREADING
Registered Expert Translator with the Riviere di Liguria Chamber of Commerce (Italy), No. SV-661.
Since 2010, I am a Freelance Legal Translator from French to Italian. My customers are translation agencies, law firms, companies and individuals.
Since 2013, I am a Freelance Legal Translator from French to Italian (as external contractor) for the Court of Justice of the European Union.
In 2021, as Adjunct Professor at the University of Trieste (Italy), I taught a course on legal terminology and French to Italian legal translation as part of the Master in Legal Translation.
Education in the field of translation:
- Postgraduate Degree in Judiciary Translation and Interpretation – Sorbonne-Nouvelle Paris 3 University, École Supérieure d’Interprètes et de Traducteurs (ESIT) (France)
- Postgraduate Course in Legal Translation – University of Genoa (Italy)
Education in the field of law:
- Ph.D. Course in Italian and Comparative Criminal Law – University of Turin (Italy)
- Master (1st level) in European Criminal Justice – University of Turin (Italy)
- Degree in law – University of Pavia (Italy)
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Freelance Legal Translator from French to Italian since 2010
- Freelance Legal Translator for the Court of Justice of the European Union since 2013
LF Aligner, OmegaT.