IAPTI’s New Initiative: UNIVERSITY FORUM
IAPTI is launching a new initiative in a key place: universities.
This will be an excellent opportunity to reach T&I students from all over the world and share our Recommendations with them.
These Recommendations will provide future translators and interpreters with access to a wealth of information designed to help them align their careers with ethical professional practices.
In our first online meeting, these are some of the topics that will be covered:
* How to get started in the profession
* How to get and choose your clients
* The importance of networking
* Local and international markets
* How to handle late payments
* Ethical use of technology
We will soon be visiting your university, so stay tuned!