- PORTUGUESE - SPANISH
- FRENCH - SPANISH
- ENGLISH - SPANISH
- ITALIAN - SPANISH
- EDITING / PROOFREADING
- LAYOUT / DTP
2001-2004 École Supérieure d?Interprètes et de Traducteurs (ESIT), Paris, France
– Undergraduate and Master’s Degree earned in Publishing, Economic and Technical
Translation from the Université Sorbonne Nouvelle-Paris III at ESIT.
– Diploma earned for Professional Translator of the ESIT (English and French to Spanish).
1998-2001 Université Sorbonne Nouvelle-Paris III, Paris, France
– Undergraduate Degree in Foreign Languages Applied to Business (English, Spanish, Law and Economics), specialization in Translation.
1995-1996 The British Institute, Santiago, Chile
– Cambridge First Certificate in English earned.
1991-1997 High School attended in French schools in Rome, Italy, and Santiago, Chile.
1985-1991 Middle School attended in French schools in Bucharest, Rumania, and Brasilia, Brazil.
- ECONOMICS AND FINANCE - ENERGY / POWER / OIL AND NATURAL GAS - ENVIRONMENT AND ECOLOGY - INVESTMENT AND BANKING - JOURNALISM - LEGAL - SCIENCES
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
I have lived in countries such as France, Italy, Brazil and Chile, and
have several years of experience translating in areas such as finance and
economics, mining and metals, legal documents, astronomy, social
sciences, and subtitlin.
- ESIT Alumni Association (AAE-ESIT)
- In 2010, I was a member of the board of the Chilean Translators and Interpreters Association, COTICH.
- Excelent handling of Windows operating system.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and research on the Internet.
- Experienced in Trados translation memory software.
- Experienced in Adobe In Design desktop publishing software.
- HTML programming and basic notions of PHP code and MySQL.
- Experienced in website creation and programming with Wordpress publishing platform.