- GREEK - ARABIC
- ARABIC - GREEK
- GREEK - ENGLISH
- ENGLISH - GREEK
- ENGLISH - ARABIC
- ARABIC - ENGLISH
- EDITING / PROOFREADING
– B.Sc. Economics & Political Sciences (1994) – Alexandria, Egypt.
– Greek Equivalency (1995) – Athens, Greece.
– Diploma of Higher Studies Degree in Hellenistic Literature, ACHS (2004) – Alexandria, Egypt.
– Credit Hrs for Masters in Hellenistic Literature, ACHS (2005) – Alexandria, Egypt.
- ARTS AND HUMANITIES - ECONOMICS AND FINANCE - EDUCATION - FOOD AND BEVERAGES - GENERAL - INVESTMENT AND BANKING - LEGAL - LITERATURE - MEDICINE AND HEALTH - RELIGION - SCIENCES
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
27 years (1990 - )
- (1990 - today) Translator accredited by the Greek Consulate General of Alexandria.
- (1993 - 1998) Interpreter - Translator & Executive of the Hellenic Centre of Foreign Trade (Assistant to the Attache).
- (1994 - today) Translator accredited by the Cypriot Embassy in Cairo.
- (1994 - 1996) Translator - Coordinator for the Professional Intensive Courses provided by the Greek Ministry of Economy & Trade to Egyptian Junior-Attaches for Economic & Commercial Affairs.
- (1994 - 1996) Translator & Subtitler of Greek Movies into Arabic, Foundation for Hellenic Culture, Alexandria, Egypt.
- (1999 - 2002) Investment Coordinator for Greek delegations to Siwa, Egypt.
- (2002 - today) Translator - Interpreter & Researcher of the Academic Activities & Events, Manuscripts Center, Cultural Outreach Sector, Bibliotheca Alexandrina, Egypt.
- (2005 - today) Translator from Arabic & English into Greek for the Greek Publications of the Islamic Invitation's Association.
- Member of the Egyptian Translators & Linguists Association (Egypt, since 2008).
- Member of the International Writers & Artists Association (USA, since 2008).
- Member of the Panhellenic Association for Translators (Greece, since 2009).
- (2015 - today) Mandated Instructor of the Modern Greek Language, Section of European Languages, Dept. of Archaeology & Greco-Roman Studies, Faculty of Arts, University of Alexandria, Egypt.
Programming languages: QBasic, dBase, Clipper, FrontPage
MicroSoft Office Packages (2003 - 2007)